Senior Account Manager to increase Fortigo's customer base and increase revenue.
- Develop customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Develop new customer relationships.
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis.
- Execute against the major steps of the sales process:
- Find new business opportunities
- Qualify new opportunities
- Close new business.
- Serve as a focal point for customer services issue escalation.
- Manage closure of escalated customer support issue.
- Sell against quarterly and annual revenue targets for subscription and services.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Manage to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales life cycle process.
- Experience and success in selling high value, mid to large company solutions ($125K and above and 3-6 months in duration for individual transactions).
- Experience and success in selling high value, long lead time enterprise solutions ($250K and above and 6-12 months in duration for individual transactions).
- Experience and success selling implementation consulting.
- Proven sales quota attainment track record ($2M annual quota and above).
- Proven new business development skills.
- Outstanding presentation, facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Outstanding customer-focused Account Management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Logistics industry pain points and related cost drivers is preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Software-as-a-Service solutions.
- High comfort level and presence with senior executives.
- Extensive travel required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Experience with Salesforce and Google Apps is preferred.
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please do not call the office. Relocation expenses are not covered by Fortigo.