It's All in the Cloud
Reliable. Scalable. Secure.
Since forming our company in 2000, Fortigo has delivered a robust and reliable Software as a Service (SAAS) solution. The SAAS model relies on cloud computing to deliver computing power, storage, and network application management for online companies. Fortigo is committed to providing the highest level of reliability, performance, and security for our on-demand product. Earlier this year, Fortigo migrated all of our service delivery systems to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure.
AWS is the leading provider of cloud services for the largest companies in the world, including Amazon. Fortigo made this move because AWS has a proven track record of providing stable and secure solutions to mission-critical applications.
"If Amazon can rely on AWS to support their multi-billion dollar online business, then Fortigo is confident that our customers will enjoy the same level of service," says George Kontoravdis, President of Fortigo.
To learn more about Fortigo's on-demand TMS and Freight Audit solutions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens when there is a regional service outage?
Amazon automatically switches to a different region at the AWS level. We are with the number 1 web services provider.
- Fortigo was named an Inbound Logistics Magazine's Top Logistics IT Provider for 2019. This is our 14th year with this honor. Read all about it in our press release.
- New Feature News! We've added some new features to our Order Form. Here is a brief list:
- Smart auto filters to quickly narrow down user input and present pertinent results
- Global address and telephone formatting
- Handling of specialized freight including temperature controlled and hazardous material
What We're Working On
We are reformatting our reports and updating the way we search. Look for updates soon.
George Kontoravdis, President